Photo by Mary Calarco, part of the GuelPhonography exhibit currently on display at Atmosphere Cafe + etc
Thursday, November 6, 8:30 - 10 p.m.
GuelPhonography Meet & Mingle
Atmosphere Cafe, 24 Carden St.
Join the GuelPhonography team for complimentary snacks, $6 martini specials, and $4 Welly pints, Meet and mingle with the people behind the pictures that make up this year's exhibit. Let the team know you're coming.
Opening Reception: Icons and the IconicFriday, November 7, 7-9 p.m.
Guelph Civic Museum
A quarterly juried art show presented by the Museum in partnership with the Guelph Arts Council.
Opening Reception: Nature Heals Photo ExhibitSunday, November 9, 2-5 p.m.
Flo Studio, 260 Waterloo Ave.
60 of the best photographs by young nature photographers in the Focus on Nature program. Many of the photographers will be in attendance. Please RSVP if you'd like to attend. The exhibit will be on display until December 9, then the photos will be hung throughout the Guelph General Hospital to forever brighten the lives of patients, visitors and staff alike. Visit Focus in Nature's website for more information including exhibit hours.
ACE Silent Art Auctionuntil November 15
My Gallery, 117 Wyndham St N (inside Wyndham Variety)
50 art pieces on 6 x 12" wood panels donated by Guelph area artists using the theme of "Space" as their inspiration. A fundraiser for Art for Children's Education (ACE) View and bid on art at My Gallery or online.
Looking for hands-on creative activities during the fall and winter months?
- Arboretum Photography workshops
- Guelph School of Art drawing and painting classes
- Upper Grand District School Board Interest and leisure courses
- Pottery classes, workshops at the Guelph Community Pottery Centre
- Encaustic workshops at Julia Grady's studio
- Trina Koster Photography Workshops
- Life Drawing classes at Guelph Art Hub
- Pottery To Go's "Take-out" pottery painting kits
- Pottery classes at Play with Clay
- Knitting classes at All Strung Out
- Sewing and serging workshops at Triangle Sewing Centre
- Arts and craft workshops at Michaels