sign of spring, a photo by @klawrenc on Flickr.
It's finally starting to feel like spring isn't it? Yes, we still have some snow, but it's melting... finally!
Here are 10 signs of spring I've seen recently.
- Snowdrops blooming in my yard.
- The Skating Closed sign in Market Square.
- A runner wearing shorts and a t-shirt juggling 3 red balls. She stopped juggling to cross the street and resumed once across. Impressive!
- People wearing shoes instead of boots, and lighter coats.
- A pair of geese on City Hall's green roof.
- Icy patches on trails and sidewalks each morning are puddles by the afternoon.
- The Boathouse Tea Room is open (as of today). The sign out front says "hibernation over".
- A photo of people sitting on the patio at OX posted on twitter.
- Gardening events listed on the City of Guelph's website, and
- Dog poop... everywhere. To the responsible people who cleaned up after their dogs over the winter - thank you!