On this, the eve of the May Health Challenge, I've decided to share my five favourite places to walk.
- The Arboretum - at the University of Guelph, especially Wild Goose Woods / Swamp
- Preservation Park, a 27 hectare urban forest on Kortright that connects with the Hanlon Creek Conservation area.
- Ignatius Jesuit Centre - walking trails and naturalized areas
- Guelph Lake Conservation Area - trails and a man-made lake. GORBA's trail map is a great resource.
- Eramosa River Trail - follows the river from the Timber Bridge to Victoria Road.
If you have a great place to recommend, please leave a comment!