guelPhonography: Redialled opened to a packed house on September 27 at Ed Video Media Arts Centre. We gathered to celebrate the top 20 phoneographers - winners of the 2nd annual guelPhonography contest - and showcase their work. We also revealed the top three:
1st - Chris BorakThis morning the exhibit moved to Atmosphere Cafe where it will remain until the end of November.
2nd - Jen Thorne, and
3rd - Heather Watterworth
Photos were printed by lead sponsor, Photo Media Decor, on a variety of mediums including aluminum, acrylic and wood and they look fantastic! New this year - the top three photos are being displayed until the end of October on Intrigue Media's TVs which are located at a number of local businesses. Pretty cool, huh?
- Check out the exhibit at Atmosphere. Meet and greet the guelPhonography team and phoneographers there on October 24 at 8:30 pm.
- Share your phone photos tagged with #im and #guelphonography to be eligible to have them posted on Intrigue Media's TVs.
- View all the contest entries in the gallery on guelphonography.ca
- Follow @guelphonography on twitter for phoneography news and tips, and great guelph photos
- Tweet your phone photos @guelphonography. We love seeing Guelph photos taken on phones.
- Share your photos in the guelphonography flickr group for a chance to have them featured here, on Blog Guelph.
We're really grateful for the generosity of our sponsors who contributed services, refreshments for opening night and wonderful prizes for the top three, and...
We hope to be able to do it all again in 2014!
- Kim, 1 of 5 guelPhonography organizers